Our standard for Corporate Governance and Integrity Management is further detailed in our Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct is valid for all employees and parties engaged in our activities.
All APPLY employees must practice integrity and professionalism in their work.
Honest and impartial conduct is expected in all aspects of APPLY´s operations and business activities.
Key elements within APPLY´s Code of Conduct include:
- Compliance with laws, regulations and internal working practice
- Duty of confidentiality
- Customer and contractor relations. Representation and gifts
- Corruption, bribes and antitrust
- Legal competency – attestation (Conflict of Interest)
- Information and media relations
- Relationship to labor organizations