APPLY complies with the requirements of the regulations relating to systematic Health, Environment & Safety activities (internal control regulations). The Environmental Management System is certified according to the NS-EN ISO 14001:2015 standard. APPLY is registered in EPIM JQS in addition to Achilles JQS.
APPLY promotes a healthy workplace for safe and secure operations and strive to minimize negative impact on the external environment.
In order to promote our values within our organization, and towards our subcontractors, we have developed a HSE Vision, which demonstrates and communicates our HSE goals to our people.
The HSE vision in APPLY is “People First”
- APPLY aims to be a healthy workplace – without accidents or damage to people, property or the environment
- We in APPLY sincerely believe that every accident can be prevented
- Our working environment shall be characterized by commitment and acknowledgement
To fulfill our HSE vision, we have the following guidelines:
- Take personal responsibility for our own conduct
- Show concern and have the courage to speak out and stop undesirable actions
- Follow-up through a visible, strong and supportive leadership commitment
- Stimulate a pleasant and healthy working environment
- Minimize our influence on the external environment
- Integrate HSE into all our activities
- Cooperate actively with customers and contractors to further develop and strengthen our HSE culture
- Stretch ourselves in order to realize our ambitions and our measurable HSE goals
- Value good HSE performance
External environmental policy commitment:
With reference to our HSE policy "People First", our objective for environmental issues is;
- We shall have zero accidents and minimize our influence on the external environment.
Our environmental commitment is communicated as follows:
- We seek to minimize the negative and enhance the positive environmental impact of our deliverables
- We shall have zero accidents or damage to the environment
- We shall comply to all regulatory and client requirements for the environment
To achieve our environmental objectives, we commit ourselves to the following:
- We shall have an Environmental Management system certified according to the ISO-14001 standard
- We shall perform environmental assessments in all phases of our operation where relevant, in a life cycle perspective.
- We shall systematically improve environmental performance through:
Mapping of environmental impact (projects and facilities) to identify significant risks and aspects
Provide training within environment to raise awareness and attitudes among company managers and employees
Perform systematic conformity assessments of regulatory and other environmental requirements.
- We shall seek to follow the waste hierarchy; prevent – minimize – reuse – recycle - energy recover – dispose, when working with waste
- We shall give priority to reply to all communication regarding environmental issues coming from stakeholders
APPLY shall be a social-minded company. This means that APPLY is aware of its ethical and moral responsibility.