APPLY complies with the requirements of the regulations relating to systematic Health, Environment & Safety activities (internal control regulations). The Environmental Management System is certified according to the NS-EN ISO 14001:2015 standard. APPLY is registered in EPIM JQS in addition to Achilles JQS.
APPLY promotes a healthy workplace for safe and secure operations and strive to minimize negative impact on the external environment.
In order to promote our values within our organization, and towards our subcontractors, we have developed a HSE Vision, which demonstrates and communicates our HSE goals to our people.
The HSE vision in APPLY is “People First”
- APPLY aims to be a healthy workplace – without accidents or damage to people, property or the environment
- We in APPLY sincerely believe that every accident can be prevented
- Our working environment shall be characterized by commitment and acknowledgement
To fulfill our HSE vision, we have the following guidelines:
- Take personal responsibility for our own conduct
- Show concern and have the courage to speak out and stop undesirable actions
- Follow-up through a visible, strong and supportive leadership commitment
- Stimulate a pleasant and healthy working environment
- Minimize our influence on the external environment
- Integrate HSE into all our activities
- Cooperate actively with customers and contractors to further develop and strengthen our HSE culture
- Stretch ourselves in order to realize our ambitions and our measurable HSE goals
- Value good HSE performance
External environmental policy commitment:
With reference to our HSE policy "People First", our objective for environmental issues is:
- We shall have zero accidents and minimize our influence on the external environment
Our environmental commitment is communicated as follows:
- We are committed to a sustainable development throughout all phases of our services and operations
- We shall prevent pollution, and have zero environmental accidents
- We shall comply to all regulatory, client and stakeholders’ requirements for the environment
- We shall make business choices that will contribute to the energy transition and consider/reduce our impact on climate change
To achieve our environmental objectives, we commit ourselves to the following:
- We shall continually improve our Environmental Management System, which shall be certified according to the ISO-14001 standard
- We shall encourage the use of low carbon technologies and energy efficient solutions
- We shall perform environmental assessments in all phases of our operation where relevant, in a life cycle perspective.
- We shall improve our environmental performance by reducing our carbon footprint and implement concepts of circular economy (waste minimization).
- We shall be aware of our ethical and moral responsibility and create a culture for environmental attitudes and awareness within the company