Need to Upgrade, expand and modify O&G receiving, processing and drilling facilities?
APPLY can help you both onshore and offshore.
APPLY´s approach to the Maintenance & Modification (M&M) market is to understand each client’s assets and requirements so we can provide the optimal service.
We will listen, ask and challenge the client, and through a dynamic approach we find the best way to deliver efficient projects together.
M&M has been a key business area for APPLY for many years. - Our skilled management, engineering, procurement, construction and installation team have delivered a large portfolio of projects with excellent quality and HSE results.
We have the experience, resources and tools to execute modifications on all types of offshore and onshore installations from concept design to completion. Our strength is to incorporate our hands-on experience and operational knowledge into a design with optimal installation philosophy and plant operability, delivered on time and with top quality.
Our LEAN approach has developed our systems and project execution models, resulting in a capability to deliver projects with world-class efficiency.
APPLY business unit Maintenance & Modifications (M&M) consists of long-term frame agreements for maintenance and modification work on offshore installations as well as onshore facilities. APPLY Larger Projects manage projects which are not a part of frame agreements.
APPLY Maintenance & Modifications services include:
- Management and administration of projects with portfolio driven activity plans
- Execute concept, feasibility and FEED studies
- Execute all types of modifications to topsides facilities
- Execute all types of corrective maintenance with replacement of equipment, structure and other elements.
- Assist our client with their preventive maintenance activities
- Assist our client with installation services
- Manage, coordinate and enhance interfaces in project
- Planning and execution of turnarounds
- Laser scanning to optimize design and reduce the number of hours worked offshore
- Hosting project information with our Engineering data system & completion system
- Hosting client 3d model database and weight database
- Procure and follow up packages to ensure on time and schedule deliveries with correct quality
- General onshore/offshore brownfield modifications
- SAS and control system upgrades
- Process system upgrades and modifications
- Structural & architectural upgrades
- Subsea tie-backs to existing facilities
- Gas lift/compression
- A large competent multidiscipline engineering team with close communication and interaction with offshore installation personnel
- A large integrated workforce with borderless performance on all office locations and offshore installations
APPLY have a broad experience with all kinds of projects!