The well stream from Tordis transported in two pipelines to Gullfaks C platform for processing, storing and export. Water injection used for pressure support is supplied from Gullfaks C.
Client: Statoil (now Equinor)
Project: GFC Tordis Upgrade, Topsides Modifications
After a routine inspection of the Tordis pipelines to Gullfaks C severe corrosion damage on both lines was observed. Corrosion was also observed topside on the Tordis pipelines from ESV’s to pig launcher. The topsides modification contract includes replacement of the topside flowlines at Gullfaks C.
Scope of Work:
The main features of the Work, can be described as follows:
- HAZOP, HAZID, design reviews and ALARP analysis
- Installation of 2 off 10” flow line with ESV and PSD valves
- Tie-ins to existing process and utility systems
- Total system responsibility and interface management for the topside pipelines
- Assistance to company’s commissioning organisation
- Assistance to Pipelines and subsea contractors installation commissioning and test activities
Added value: HSE, fast track execution, minimum offshore manhours